- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, EraBright will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- EraBright will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- EraBright will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- EraBright will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- EraBright will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- EraBright will make readily available to customers information about my policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- EraBright has implemented Google Analytics feature for Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, based on Display Advertising.
- If you wish, you can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising using Google’s Ads Settings.
- EraBright is committed to conducting business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on EraBright’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on EraBright’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by EraBright at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on EraBright’s web site are provided “as is”. EraBright makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, EraBright does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall EraBright or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on EraBright’s Internet site, even if EraBright or an EraBright authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on EraBright’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. EraBright does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. EraBright may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. EraBright does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
EraBright has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by EraBright of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to EraBright’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Tracking and Ads
EraBright uses Google Analytics, Google AdWords Conversion tracker, Facebook Advertising and other services that place cookies on a browser across the website. These cookies help EraBright increase the website’s effectiveness for our visitors. These cookies are set and read by Google. To learn more and/or opt-out of Google tracking, please visit this page.
EraBright uses AdWords remarketing to market our sites across the web. We place a cookie on a browser, and then a 3rd party (Google) reads these cookies and may serve an ad on a 3rd party site. You may opt-out of this ad serving on Google’s opt-out page.